Saturday 29 June 2013

Software

Assalamualaikum...

Hai!! Software is the third topic in this subject. We have learned this topic in week 3. Software is  a collection of instructions that enable user to interact with computer or have the computer perform specific tasks for them.

Software has divided into 3 categories which are system software, application software and programming language. System software is a type of computer program that is design to run a computer's hardware and application programs. There are 2 types of software which are operating system and utility program.

There are so many sub-topic in this topic. When I read this topic I feel like I'm going to vomit because there are so many things that confusing me. Also, I felt so tired and my brain couldn't absorb what have I read. However the topic is too many but I have tried to understand and finish reading until the end of the topic.


In class, Mr. Azamuddin has shown us the video about system backup and system restore. Actually, I didn't get what the video is all about because I'm not pretty good in listening.

the example of application software



No comments:

Post a Comment